Changing Role Of Grandparents In Families Today!
I was getting ready after an hour of the refreshing swimming and got into the conversation with a lady who was probably in her late sixties. She was wearing a sad grey colored suit and was apparently unhappy looking after her granddaughters. She was almost dragging herself to complete the chores. I could only feel sorry for her. I think she was a lonely widow. But the swimming pool is an area for the encounter of many, the next one was a lady in a happy mustard collared suit and taking a keen interest in her granddaughter. She was enthusiastic and excited to see the progress of her granddaughter. As I got into the conversation with her I was in awe for the strength she has. She had a grandchild who was physically challenged and had lost a 26-year son to cancer. The source of her happiness was clearly the healthy relationship between grandmom and the grandchild as well as rest of the family! I believe the happiness has a lot to do with the strength of relationships in life. But with...


Comments
Post a Comment